October 11th someone will be crowned the champion of Rock Bouncing. Tim Cameron is in the lead with Shawn Tolsen team phat n rowdy in second and Peter Basler in 3rd going into the finals. Who’s ready for a great time?
SxS comp 5pm Friday
Main Race 10AM Saturday Trails TBA
Admission for this event will be $25 per person for Saturday kids 10 and under free or $40 per person for Thursday-Saturday.
Here’s a very crude and tentative schedule:
- 8:45 – Drivers’ meeting at pavilion – split into groups, quick rundown of safety and trail etiquette, then WHEEL!
- 12:00 – Arkansas Crawlers will be cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch – buy lunch and get a free meal ticket for the evening meal!
- ~ 1:00ish – Barbie Jeep / Power Wheels races – course TBD – start collecting your vehicles now – must wear a helmet (full-face recommended) and long pants / shirt strongly encouraged – winner gets a “high-five” from Toby
- 6:30 – Dinner is served! Current plan is to roast a whole hog and buy side items – will have plenty of food!!!
- 8:00 – assemble for night ride (possibly) – bonfire will be lit, regardless!!!
This will be a great weekend that you don’t want to miss! Some Crawlers have rented the old cabin, so make sure you stop in and say hello!