October 11th someone will be crowned the champion of Rock Bouncing. Tim Cameron is in the lead with Shawn Tolsen team phat n rowdy in second and Peter Basler in 3rd going into the finals. Who’s ready for a great time?
SxS comp 5pm Friday
Main Race 10AM Saturday Trails TBA
Admission for this event will be $25 per person for Saturday kids 10 and under free or $40 per person for Thursday-Saturday.
For more info on Southern Rock Racing click on the links below.
Click here for more event info at HSORVP.
Check out the upcoming events at Hot Springs ORV Park.
Upcoming Events at HSORVP
The Arkansas Crawlers will be traveling again to Flat Nasty to help raise money for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. The OMX Rockcrawlers are hosting the fundraiser event and have asked us to provide a recovery crew for the competitions. If you’re interested in that, please post up or get with Tony Calkins or David Foust.
This is our official club ride for the month of September. Hope you can make it!
Info. about the park – http://www.flatnasty.com/
Ty is heading up a portion of the event as well – click HERE for more info.
The Arkansas Crawlers June ride will be at Disney, OK, June 21st. More details soon.
Here’s a very crude and tentative schedule:
- 8:45 – Drivers’ meeting at pavilion – split into groups, quick rundown of safety and trail etiquette, then WHEEL!
- 12:00 – Arkansas Crawlers will be cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch – buy lunch and get a free meal ticket for the evening meal!
- ~ 1:00ish – Barbie Jeep / Power Wheels races – course TBD – start collecting your vehicles now – must wear a helmet (full-face recommended) and long pants / shirt strongly encouraged – winner gets a “high-five” from Toby
- 6:30 – Dinner is served! Current plan is to roast a whole hog and buy side items – will have plenty of food!!!
- 8:00 – assemble for night ride (possibly) – bonfire will be lit, regardless!!!
This will be a great weekend that you don’t want to miss! Some Crawlers have rented the old cabin, so make sure you stop in and say hello!
1st Annual McKenna Cushing Light Bar Giveaway
100% of the proceeds will go to Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
We have finally gotten our forum and new website merged and moved to a new host. We will be working on it to get everything in order and making changes to get updated sponsor pages etc.
Big thanks to Phil for moving the forum over it was a problem.